1. The first question that we need an answer for in upcoming season 7 of Game of Thrones is who the father of Jon Snow is. Is it really who we think it is? In season 6 Bran had a flashback where a lot of fans – to their absolute horror – learnt that Snow was not the son of Ned Stark, as we had been led to believe. His mother is Lyanna Stark, who is the sister of Ned Stark.
2. The second question doing the rounds is what is Daenerys going to do? The last time we saw the Mother of Dragons was when she was sailing the open seas with a set of allies that included formidable names such as Tyrion, her Unsullied, the Dothraki, Ellaria Sand, Olenna Tyrell, and Yara Greyjoy.
3. We will also be eager to see who Cersei is going to turn for help now. The last time we saw her she was the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. She dabbled briefly with Wildfire and was successful in removing most of her enemies in the process. However, at the same time, she does not have many friends as well.
4. People are also curious about the way Jaime will be reacting to the steps taken by Cersei. Jaime became known as the KingSlayer after he killed the Mad King when the latter threatened innocent civilians with Wildfire. However, his twin sister – and lover – has actually gone ahead and actually used the thing. This act has also caused Tommen, their youngest child, to commit suicide.
5. Sansa was not too happy with Jon being crowned the King of North. It thus seems that she may have been eyeing the role for herself and having been passed over for the honour is something that apparently does not sit too well with her. It is also expected that Lord Baelish will have plenty to tell her regarding this missed chance.
6. In game of thrones season 6 we saw that Walder Frey was killed by Arya Stark and that too in emphatic manner. The next question that needs to be asked in this regard is who she is going to kill next. It is expected that she will come back soon to Westeros and that too with a bang.
7. It was with much fanfare that Euron Greyjoy came to Game of Thrones but apart from scaring off Yara, Theon, and their fleet there was nothing that she did as such. After this he was shown to have ordered that thousand replacement ships be built while he gave a meaningful stare in the distance. What will he do next?
8. This is the season that the winter arrives and this is a bad time because this means that the White Walkers are also coming. They are slowly coming to the realm of the living and once they arrive in numbers one of the main questions that we would like an answer for is will the wall hold.